Monday, December 2, 2013

you were always saying something, you swear you'd never say again:

A few of us went to our 10 year high school reunion this weekend, and nothing is more crazy and weird and fun than being in a room with people you grew up with...ten years later. It caused me to take many walks down memory lane, and I decided why stop - so today's songs are ones I may have found myself listening to on my discman on the way to and from swim meets or singing along with friends on the seven minute drive to and from high school. This weekend helped me come to terms that sometimes there's nothing wrong with a total blast from the past to help get you into perspective - no matter how embarrassing you thought things were, the music you listened to was way worse (kidding, I swear!).




12.02.13 - Mixtape Monday

Parachutes - Coldplay
If You're Gone - Matchbox Twenty
Be Like That - 3 Doors Down
Slide - Goo Goo Dolls
257 Weeks - Nine Days
Everything You Want - Vertical Horizon
In Too Deep - Sum 41
The Anthem - Good Charlotte
Swing, Swing - The All-American Rejects
Army - Ben Folds Five
Fa Fa - Guster
Out Loud - Dispatch
You Wanted More - Tonic
Wish You Were Here - Incubus
Here's To The Night - Eve 6

No comments:

Post a Comment